DT Blog

Hello ladies and welcome, Thank you all for your wonderful cards they were outstanding and so proud of you all.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Good to be back.....

It seems ages since we did the last showcase, so I thought it was about time I got my pad and pencil out again and I have come up with a few over the last couple of weeks to keep us out of mischief lol.
 
Well it looks like we have all agreed to do the showcase fortnightly :O))
 
I have listed them in the sidebar to the right, but not the dates so here goes......
Week 28 - 23rd January
Week 29 - 6th February
Week 30 - 20th February
Week 31 - 6th March
Week 32 - 20th March
Week 33 - 3rd April
Week 34 17th April
To be blogged at the usual time 09.00 unless any of you would like it later in the day
 ( let me know ).
I am so happy and pleased that you all wanted to continue showcasing my digi`s.
 Thank you so much
I am also pleased to say that we have the lovely Glenda Atkins for Guest DT on 23rd
and the lovely Linda Simpson for the 20th.
 
Chris xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris
    I can't wait to get creating with them they are all fab xx
    PS 9.00 is fine with me x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.